My new TOMS shoes!

Whilst in Bath on Bank Holiday Monday - and having just eaten an amazing meal at Jamie's Italian! - my husband and I had a look round the shops. Having been round the main shops on Saturday, I wasn't planning on getting anything else. Until I went to Office and saw these in the window... (Image no longer available.)

I have heard about these shoes in various magazines and have wanted a pair for a while. There was lots of different colours, but these ones in "Ash" appealed to me the most :)

TOMS shoes have a great initiative... For every pair sold, they donate a pair of TOMS shoes to a child in need. They go to Africa twice a year and take dozens of pairs of shoes. The images printed on the box are heartwarming... It shows the TOMS shoes volunteers putting the shoes on the children and their faces are lit up.

The back of each shoe has TOMS stitched on the back. I love the contrast between the grey and blue.

Leather insoles make them really comfy (Image no longer available.)

They cost £32.99 from Office and there are striped versions for £36.99

I already want another pair in navy blue :)

Have you purchased a pair of TOMS and contributed to their "One for One" cause?

If you want to read more about the initiative, you can do so at www.TOMS.com

You can buy them from Office at www.office.co.uk

I'm not a size 8 by the way ;) they're American sizes! I got a USA 8, which is a UK 6.

Comments

  1. Oh I love the cause! And I may treat myself to one pair. I do a lot of walking at work, so it's vital for me to have comfy shoes. These may be an answer! :) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts