My 2 New Kerastase Shampoo's!

Whilst out & about on Saturday, I passed by a hairdressers and had this sudden urge for Kerastase shampoo!

Not being one to ignore urges (*ahem*) I was drawn in ;)

As I couldn't decide which one to get, I chose to get these 2 lovelies:


On the left is Oleo-Relax and on the right is Nutri-Thermique


This is my third bottle of Oleo-Relax and I would go so far as to say that it's my all-time-favourite shampoo. On days when I'm in a rush, this amazing shampoo can be used on its own (no conditioner required). It leaves my hair feeling super-smooth, frizz-free and very shiny.

I haven't tried the Nutri-Thermique before, so I was intrigued to see if it lives up to its claims of being able to give heat protection whilst blow-drying/using straighteners.

Unlike the Oleo-Relax, which is a almost-clear shampoo, Nutri-Thermique is a rich cream.

It lathers well, smells nice and makes drying my hair a cinch. It's not as smoothing as the Oleo-Relax, but it still does a good job.

I deliberately didn't use any conditioner afterwards so that I could see the results of the shampoo alone.

One product that I regret not getting is the matching Nutri-Thermique masque. I use the Nectar Thermique, which is a great styling product. I'm planning on testing these two together next, so hopefully that will be a great combination for when I'm short on time for both washing and styling.

Each bottle is 250ml.

Do you use Kerastase? Which product range is your favourite?

Comments

Popular Posts