MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm Review

I was excited to try this product when I read about it. Part of MAC's Prep + Prime range, which I'm a big fan of, I knew I had to get it.

I had to order this online as all of the MAC counters I visited were sold out. (Image no longer available.)

The box has a slight green sparkle to it, which doesn't show up on camera at all! The tube itself is a simple tube and screw-on lid.

It only comes in one shade (Image no longer available.)

Luckily, this shade suits me! As it provides almost zero coverage, I would say that you could make it work for any skin tone.

The finish is quite dewy, so avoid this if you like a matt finish. Sadly, my skin is not perfect, so I tend to wear this under foundation on days when I feel like my skin needs a boost.

It blends really well too (Image no longer available.)

For £21 you get 30ml. I would liken this to Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. It works great und foundation and gives it more staying power. I was going to get some BFB, but I chose this instead. I'm glad I did!

Have you tried this yet? Does it work for you?

I'm trying to space my posts out, rather than cram in about ten things at once, so swatches of my other MAC purchases (a mineralize eyeshadow, naked liner lip pencil & shy girl lipstick) will follow :)

My 'Jo Malone' goodies also arrived today, so that's something else I will share soon x

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to try this out but just can't justify the price at the mo as I need a new foundation but it's getting added to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price put me off and I've invested in MAC lipstick instead... ;) X

    http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts